Our Flute Teachers
Woodwind Teacher (saxophone, clarinet, flute, recorder, trumpet and music theory).
Samuel has an extensive experience in teaching music both in Australia and overseas. He worked at St Michael’s Grammar School in Melbourne as a Music Teacher (clarinet and saxophone) for 10 years. In addition to teaching, he was responsible for conducting the Junior School Wind Ensemble and the Senior School Wind Band, as well as several other wind groups.
His credentials extend to a Bachelor’s degree in music (education, conducting, solo performance) and he is a VIT Registered teacher. Samuel has knowledge in teaching AMEB and has competency to teach VCE music.
Throughout his teaching career he has directed a number of ensembles, such as concert bands, saxophone ensemble, clarinet ensemble, flute ensemble and mixed ensembles.
- Enhances coordination, finger flexibility and dexterity
- Improves lung capacity and lip control / conditioning
- Boosts concentration and time-management skills
- Gain an appreciation for delicate and dulcet music
- Develop mental acuity and clear-headedness
- Improve posture and back positioning
- Strengthen core muscular tone and control